Boehlke Bottled Gas Corporation has been providing propane delivery for residential, agricultural and commercial customers with professional propane gas service since 1938. When choosing Boehlke Bottled Gas as your energy provider, you are receiving our commitment to safe, personal and reliable service. As a family owned and operated business we are dedicated to the needs of our customers and strive for exceptional service.
With four propane storage locations accounting for over 300,000 gallons of propane storage, and a fleet of 20 propane delivery and service vehicles, we are your dependable supplier for propane autogas in Wisconsin.
We have been committed to the utilization of propane as a motor fuel for years. In the 70’s 80’s and 90’s, we operated dedicated autogas bobtails and service vehicles, in the 2000’s we had utilized dual fuel autogas technology with propane injections systems on our delivery and service vehicles. Today we have four dual fuel vehicles and one dedicated liquid propane service truck, and we are looking at some new units in the future.
Our Family and Company History in Photos
On the right are just a few of the hundreds of photographs we have that document the growth of our family business. The two videos below document our growth and the growth of Southeast Wisconsin over the past century.
Boehlke Bottled Gas Slideshow (11 minutes)
Boeehlke Bottled Gas Home Movies (26 minutes)
- In 1938 we began selling propane cylinders shipped in by rail.
We were one of the original Phillips 66 propane marketers.
- In the 1940’s we began delivering bulk propane out of a terminal in Milwaukee.
- In 1954, our first bulk storage plant was constructed in Cedarburg.
- In the 1970’s we expanded our storage to a second plant in Random Lake.
- In 2006, we added a storage location just west of Allenton in Dodge County.
- Currently we service about 10 counties with propane delivery in southeastern Wisconsin from our locations in Cedarburg, Allenton, Random Lake and Shebyogan Falls.
- We supply many businesses with forklift cylinders and bulk fuel tanks for industrial use.
During the heating season we set many tanks for contractor’s temporary usage.
- Boehlke Bottled Gas plans to continue to expand our service to meet the needs of a changing propane delivery marketplace.
- We will continue our tradition of providing exceptional service and safety while pursuing the most competitive terms for our customers.